Get a multi-cooker that can keep up with your busy lifestyle. The Chefman Electric Pressure Cooker cooks food faster, so you can spend less time in the kitchen. Includes steam rack, measuring cup, and spoon.
The Chefman 2.5 quart Electric Pressure Cooker prepares your favorite homemade dishes up to 70% faster than traditional stovetop methods, using less energy, and producing consistently delicious results with just the push of a button. This programmable pressure cooker replaces 9 kitchen appliances with built-in smart cooking features. The ultimate tool for flexible cooking, this electric cooker has a 24-hour timer that delays cooking so you can prepare meals in advance, as well as a keep-warm function to keep your food at the perfect temperature until serving.
Take the Pressure Out of Meal Prep
Replace your pressure cooker, slow cooker, food steamer, rice cooker, browning/saute pan and soup maker with just one appliance. Now your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. With 9-in-1 settings, making a plethora of one-pot meals is quicker and easier than ever.
More Ways to Cook
Enjoy healthy, mouthwatering, home-cooked meals without the hassle and mess of oven or stovetop cooking. A 9-in-1 Powerhouse, this Pressure Cooker is perfect for creating fast and delicious dishes.
This Build-Your-Own Ramen Party will be a crowd-pleaser for any occasion!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ40-25-CH
- MSRP : $89.99
- Material : Steel, Aluminum
- Capacity : 2.5 quart
- Wattage : 120V, 600W
- Unit Weight : 6.90 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 10.75" x 11" x 9.25"
- Cord Length : 40"
- How can I cook soup in this pot?Refer to the unit's user guide and/or Club Chefman for guidance on how to make soup with this unit.
- How many volts is this unit?This unit is 120 volts.
- Does this model come with accessories?No, this unit does not come with accessories.
- How can I purchase additional parts and accessories?Please contact customer service for assistance.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.