With just the push of a button, this 4 Slice Grill and Panini Press opens to 180° as a versatile lay flat grill for grilling a variety of food – burgers, steaks, chicken, fish, veggies and more!
The Chefman 4 Slice Grill and Panini Press is multi-functional and can be used as a panini press, contact grill, or indoor grill. The closed cooking surface is ideal for four sandwiches or two large paninis, while its 180° floating hinge accommodates thicker sandwiches and cuts of meat.
Not Just For Sandwiches
Let's Get Cookin'
This press is ideal for making four sandwiches or two paninis, while its larger lay-flat surface can accommodate a variety of foods. The grill surface is coated with an easy-to-clean, nonstick surface and is equipped with a dishwasher-safe drip tray, making cleanup a breeze.
A bistro in your own kitchen
Great for small kitchen spaces, dorm rooms, offices, and even bringing on road trips! This unit’s compact size takes up little counter or shelf space, making storing your contact grill easy and stress-free!
Grilled Fish Tacos with Tequila Marinade
These grilled fish tacos will make Taco Tuesday become an everyday thing!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ02-180-4
- MSRP : $49.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 4 sandwiches
- Wattage : 120V, 1400W
- Unit Weight : 3.40 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 11" x 4" x 7"
- Cord Length : 29"
- Can the surface grills be removed for cleaning?No, the surface grills cannot be removed for cleaning.
- Does it have on/off and heating level buttons? No, this does not have an on/off button. To turn the unit on or off, just plug or unplug the unit.
- Do I have to press it by myself while it is making the sandwich?Pressing down is not required, but doing so will increase grill marks.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.