With low, high, and warm settings, the temperature control dial allows you to easily have your meals ready when you want them. Cook on low for all day recipes or high for quicker dishes. Use the warm setting while eating and serving to keep your food the perfect temperature.
The Chefman Locking Lid Slow Cooker makes transportation easy! Its locking lid ensures spill-free travel. Whether bringing this slow cooker to the table or bringing it on the go, this unit is leak free. With its large 6 quart capacity and three heat settings, this unit is perfect for cooking everything!
For Every Cooking Need
On the Go
With dishwasher safe removable stoneware crock inserts and lids, and an easy to wipe, stainless steel finish, this slow cooker cleans as easily as it cooks. This unit’s cool touch handles ensure a safe and comfortable grip for easy transport so you can easily and safely take it to parties, potlucks and more.
To the Table and Beyond
Slow cook a wide range of family favorites like chili, stew, soups, tacos and more right on your countertop! This 6 quart slow cooker is ideal for 6+ people and fits a large roast, making it great to use when cooking for parties, family dinners, holidays and events!
Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup
Delicious and nutritious, this soup will become a new favorite in your home!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ15-6-LL
- MSRP : $49.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 6 quart
- Wattage :
- Unit Weight :
- Unit Dimensions :
- Cord Length :
- Is the unit's crock round?The crock is round.
- Is this unit a dual voltage cooker?No, this is not a dual voltage cooker.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.