The advanced auto-stir technology keeps heat and food moving for evenly cooked results every time, while the infrared heating system ensures crispier, tastier results in less time than other air fryers on the market.
The Chefman Auto-Stir Air Fryer Oven + makes cooking fast and easy, so you can make delicious, healthy, low-fat meals in one innovative device. With advanced auto-stirring technology, three cooking functions, 14 included presets, and dual heating elements, the Auto-Stir Air Fryer Oven + simplifies the home cooking experience. Get your Auto-Stir Air Fryer Oven + so you can learn to cook delicious, health-conscious meals simpler than ever.
The fast and easy way to make delicious meals
- SKU : RJ38-12-AS
- MSRP : $149.99
- Material : Plastic
- Capacity : 12 Liters
- Wattage : 120V
- Unit Weight :
- Unit Dimensions : 10.5 x 12 x 15.5 inches
- Cord Length :
- Are the accessories dishwasher safe?The fry basket, stir attachment, and drip tray are all top-rack dishwasher
safe. Their nonstick surface means they’ll also come clean easily with
a sponge and soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners on these
accessories, however, or you may damage the nonstick surface.
- How many cooking functions does it have?The Auto-Stir Air Fryer Oven + features 3 cooking functions (Air Fry, Bake, & Dehydrate) and 14 built-in cooking presets.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.