Serve restaurant-style appetizers for the whole family in minutes.
With the Chefman Jumbo Electric Deep Fryer, you can make high-quality fried foods for the family right at home, any day of the week. Having a party with friends or family? Wow them with a tasty fried meal. This fryer is built with an XL 4.5L basket capacity to fry hefty portions of food all at once helping to save you time.
Fried favorites at home
- SKU : RJ07-45-SS-BLACK
- MSRP : $47.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 4.5 Liters
- Wattage : 1700
- Unit Weight : 7.13 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 12.3 x 15.5 x 8.25 inches
- Cord Length :
Is the basket dishwasher safe?
The basket is removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Is the cord detachable?
The magnetic breakaway cord prevents spills and accidents, so you can worry less about safety and concentrate more on what you’re cooking up.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.