7 precise presets for all of your morning and evening beverage needs.
Create café-style beverages in a flash.
- SKU : RJ11-17-TCTI-V2
- MSRP : $49.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 1.8 Liters
- Wattage : 1500
- Unit Dimensions : 8.25 x 6.5 x 9.75 inches
Is this kettle BPA free?
Yes, the kettle is BPA free.
Are any presets included?
The Glass Kettle features 7 precise presets for all of your morning and evening beverage needs. Steep various types of tea to perfection with settings for green, white, oolong, herbal, and black tea. Plus, the LED Power, Heat, and Keep Warm indicator lights let you know the second your water is ready.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.