Boil, poach, or steam up to 12 eggs in minutes, faster than stovetop methods.
Have your eggs the way you like best without the guesswork. Cooked hard-boiled or soft-boiled, poached eggs or scrambled, you can now easily do it all with the Chefman Electric Egg Cooker. Decide on how you prefer your eggs, pour water into the heating plate, place the desired tray and eggs, cover, and your eggs are cooking with the push of a button.
Breakfast made easy
- SKU : RJ24-V2-DD
- MSRP : $24.99
- Material : Plastic
- Capacity : 12 Eggs
- Wattage : 360
- Unit Weight : 1.6 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 7.2x 6 x 9.6 inches
- Cord Length :
Are the accessories dishwasher safe?
The measuring cup and tray lifting tool are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Can this do more than hard boil eggs?
Yes! You can also soft boil eggs, or using the poaching tray to poach eggs, cook omelets, or even steam vegetables.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.