This versatile 9-in-1 appliance air fries, bakes, broils, convection bakes, convection broils, toasts, and more.
Enjoy a variety of delicious dishes with ease and convenience using the Chefman Dual Function Air Fryer + Toaster Oven. No more heating up your kitchen with a full-size oven – get the same results as a traditional convection oven with the convenience of countertop cooking for faster and more evenly cooked food. This countertop convection oven is a useful tool in any busy kitchen with variable temperature controls and cooking functions to air fry, bake, broil, convection bake, toast, and more. The advanced dual-function cooking automatically transitions between presets for precise cooking of your favorite foods, just set it and forget it. Enjoy your favorite fried food without any extra oil needed. The high-speed convection fans speed up baking & provide that desired fried finish & flavor.
The most versatile tool for countertop cooking
- SKU : RJ50-SS-T
- MSRP : $179.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 20 liters
- Wattage : 1800
- Are the accessories dishwasher safe?The baking rack, air fry basket, broil pan, and removable drip tray are all top-rack dishwasher safe. Their nonstick surface means they’ll also come clean easily with
a sponge and soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners on these
accessories, however, or you may damage the nonstick surface.
- How many cooking functions does it have?The Dual Function Air Fryer + Toaster Oven has 9 preset cooking functions including air fry, bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, toast, bagel, pizza & warm.
- Where is the included crumb tray?The crumb tray is set into place inside the toaster oven air fryer and can be pulled out. NOTE: the crumb tray can only be pulled when the door is closed.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.