This unit’s sleek space-saving design with black tempered glass top and stainless steel accents look great on any table or buffet. Its revolutionary glass plate design makes cleaning a breeze.
The Compact Glasstop Warming Tray holds multiple heat-safe dishes at once and looks great on any table or buffet. Its adjustable temperature settings go up to 265° F, making it easy to quickly heat your food or keep it warm. This product can be used with all heat safe cookware and bake-ware; aluminum or glass baking pans, casserole dishes, pots, pans, making it perfect for any and every occasion.
Turn Up the Heat
This warming tray has low to high settings to either keep food warm throughout the day to reheat food quickly. For added safety, this product includes a fuse safety feature to keep it from overheating.
It’s Not a Party Without the Chefman Warming Tray!
This unit’s adjustable temperature control makes it suitable for family dinners, Sunday football gatherings, holiday meals, or other big parties and events. No need to serve cold food – this warming tray has you covered!
This rotisserie chicken cooks will become a new staple in your house – it’s that delicious.
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ22-MBTC-Mini
- MSRP : $59.99
- Material : Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel
- Wattage : 120V, 200Q
- Unit Weight : 5.15 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 15" x 1.5" x 12"
- Cord Length : 37"
- What is the temperature control like?This unit's temperature settings are low, medium and high.
- What is the length of the electrical cord?The electrical cord is approximately 36 inches.
- Which surfaces can this unit be used on?This unit can be used on all surfaces with the exception of butcher block, wood, recycled materials, bamboo, and plastic.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.