Elevate any dish to restaurant quality with this handy and versatile tool. The Chefman Culinary Torch can be used for a variety of tasks and hobbies such as baking, jewelry making, crafting, welding, soldering, bartending, camping and much more!
Upgrade your cooking skills with the Chefman Culinary Torch! With an adjustable flame size and intensity, this culinary torch is great for professional level cooking. This unit’s temperature can reach up to 2500° F. This torch also has an aluminum alloy body and heavy duty piezo ignition for long lasting durability.
Fire Up Your Kitchen
This unit’s continuous flame switch allows for prolonged use without having to hold down the ignition button. Its instant igniter, safety lock, stand, and non-slip metal body ensures a firm grip so you can safely heat things up in your kitchen!
Elevate Any Dish
The Chefman Culinary Torch can do it all! Cook like a professional chef and elevate any dish to restaurant quality – great for bruleeing desserts, roasting vegetables, toasting bread, searing meat, and fish, melting cheese, chocolate and more.
Easy Coconut-Ginger Creme Brulee
This Creme Brulee will blow you and your dinner guests away!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ41
- MSRP : $39.99
- Material : Zinc, Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 35 ml
- Unit Weight : 0.45 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 3" x 7.75"
- Is this culinary torch refillable?Yes, you can refill this unit with butane.
- Is the flame size adjustable?Yes, this unit has an adjustable flame size.
- How large is this unit's tank?This unit's butane tank capacity is 30 ml.
- Does this come with butane gas?No, butane gas is not included.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.