Brew your favorite loose leaf tea with ease using the removable stainless steel tea infuser.
Brewing your favorite hot beverage has never been easier! With the included stainless steel removable tea infuser, you can brew your favorite loose-leaf or bagged teas directly in the stain-resistant borosilicate glass kettle. Spend less time waiting for your delicious hot beverages – it boils water faster than the microwave or the stovetop methods – great to make the perfect temperature water for hot tea, coffee, instant oatmeal, baby bottles, and more. The kettle lights up with bright LEDs while the water is boiling so you know when it’s complete.
The best way to boil & brew
- SKU : RJ11-17-STI
- MSRP : $39.99
- Material : Stainless Steel & Glass
- Capacity : 1.8 liters
- Wattage : 1500V
- Unit Weight : 2.4 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 8.25 x 6 x 9.5 inches
- Cord Length :
Are the accessories dishwasher safe?
The removable stainless steel tea infuser is top-rack dishwasher safe.
What is the product made of?
The Electric Glass Kettle is made of stain-resistant borosilicate glass and stainless steel.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.