Take the stress out of entertaining and keep cork pieces out of your wine with the Chefman electric wine bottle opener. The unit’s fast, zero-effort cork removal leaves plenty of time for enjoying.
Designed to fit all traditional wine bottles, this sleek, cordless Electric Wine Opener effortlessly opens a bottle of wine in seconds. The simple push-button operation easily removes the cork in seconds – without breaking the cork. This unit includes a built in, rechargeable battery and lights up when in use. Foil cutter included for easily removing seals.
It's Time to Wine
Wine n' Dine
This wine opener features stainless steel housing with a transparent shell surrounding the corkscrew mechanism, as well as an elegant charging base with blue LED light. Time to wine n’ dine!
The Perfect Gift
This bottle opener makes for the perfect gift for any wine lover in your life for any occasion; Birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Anniversaries, Valentines Day, Graduation and more!
Pan Seared NY Steak with Red Wine Sauce
This Red Wine Steak is perfect for any date night.
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ42-SS
- MSRP : $39.99
- Material : Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Wattage : 110-240V
- Unit Weight : 0.80 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 2" x 9.5" x 2"
- Cord Length : 65"
- Does this unit use batteries?No, this unit needs to be charged via the charging station.
- Does this unit leave cork bits inside the bottle?No, this unit does not leave cork bits inside the bottle.
- Does this product release the cork by reversing the action?Yes, this unit releases the cork.
- Is this unit noisy?No, this unit is not noisy.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.