The Chefman InstaBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker is tall enough to use with almost all travel mugs, while its narrow profile saves space on the counter. Stainless steel accents give this top-of-the-line brewer a refined look so it stands out from the pack in both looks and functionality.
The Chefman InstaBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker accepts all brands of K-Cups and coffee grounds. With just the push of a button, the InstaBrew dispenses a cup of hot coffee quickly, easily and efficiently. No need to wait for your next cup of coffee – this unit boils your next cup instantly! This unit includes a K-cup holder and reusable filter.
For On the Go
Single Serve Made Easy
This unit’s proprietary technology ensures coffee brews quickly and at the perfect temperature. No more cold coffee – its instant re-boil function allows you to brew cup after cup with no wait time.
The Perfect Brew
Brew your own grounds or use the filter for teas, cocoa and more! Experiment with less water for bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste. Make it your favorite way every time!
Peppermint Patty Coffee
This coffee has that extra punch you’re looking for – the perfect way to wake up!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ14-SKG-IR
- MSRP : $39.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 14 oz
- Wattage : 120V, 1000W
- Unit Weight : 1.95 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 4.5" x 13" x 6"
- Cord Length : 26"
- How loud is this unit?This unit is quiet and appropriate to use in an office environment.
- Can you use pre-ground coffee with this unit?Yes, this unit comes with a filter that accepts grounds.
- Does this unit take K-cups?Yes, this unit is compatible with K-cup style pods.
- Is the filter reusable?Yes, this unit's filter is reusable.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.