Perfect for the health conscious consumer, this slow cooker has 70% less lead than regular slow cookers, meaning you can always cook healthy.
The Chefman Natural Slow Cooker is the only naturally nonstick, Paleo certified slow cooker. With a sleek black finish, it looks stunning in any kitchen. The all-natural, glaze free crock transfers easily from the flame to the table or refrigerator. Both the 6 quart stoneware and the glass lid are dishwasher-safe, making clean-up simple.
The Chefman Natural Slow Cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to ‘High’ and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on ‘Low’ and tonight’s dinner can cook while you are at work. Or use the ‘Warm’ setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over.
For A Healthier You
The Natural Slow Cooker’s crock is made of revolutionary material that is non-stick and coating free. It contains less lead than traditional slow cooker crocks and is the first and only Paleo-friendly slow cooker.
Your taste buds will get a kick out of this chili!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ15-6-N
- MSRP : $49.99
- Material :
- Capacity : 6 quart
- Is this lead-free? This unit has 70% less lead than regular slow cookers.
- Does the lid of this unit fit securely?Yes, the lid is secure and sits well.
- Will this heat on a stove top?The unit's crock can be heated on a stove top and in the oven.
- Does this slow cooker emit a lot of heat when cooking?No, this unit does not emit a lot of heat when cooking.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.