The Chefman Oval Pressure Cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% compared to traditional stovetop cooking methods.
This one pot powerhouse holds up to 8 quarts of food and is designed in a unique oval shape to accommodate pot roasts, soups, desserts and more. Great for big families, parties, holidays and events, this multi cooker pressure cooks, slow cooks, sears, sautés, or steams your favorite foods to perfection.
Meals in Minutes
- SKU : RJ40-8-O
- MSRP :
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 8 Quarts
- Wattage : 120V
- Unit Weight :
- Unit Dimensions :
- Cord Length :
- Why is this pressure cooker oval shaped?The unique oval shape accommodates greater quantities of food as compared to a traditional round cooker.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.