The Chefman Rotating Waffle Maker has a convenient flip system which allows the batter to fully coat the cooking plates. Whether you prefer light and fluffy waffles or waffles with a crispier texture, simply adjust the temperature dial for your desired results. When finished, easily remove the drip tray for quick cleanup and store it vertically to help save on counter or cabinet space.
The Chefman Rotating Waffle Maker creates light and fluffy waffles in minutes. Its convenient flip system allows the batter to fully coat the cooking plates ensuring evenly cooked waffles. Adjustable browning control dial gives you the flexibility to create waffles just as you like them, while it extra thick non-stick waffle plates allows for easily removable of waffles – no need to use cooking spray!
Waffles How You Want Them
This product’s unique rotating design ensures mess free, evenly coated plates, while bringing fun into the kitchen. With indicator lights, you’ll always know when your waffles are ready to be eaten.
The Most Important Meal of the Day
This Chefman waffle maker makes waking up a little less hard. With this waffle maker, you’ll look forward to the most important meal of the day.
Change up your waffles with this blueberry waffle recipe.
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- MSRP : $49.99
- Material : Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 1 Belgian waffle
- Wattage : 120V, 1080W
- Unit Weight : 3.55 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 7.5" x 8" x 13"
- Cord Length : 27"
- Are the cooking plates removable?No, the cooking plates are not removable.
- Is this dishwasher safe?The unit's drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- How thick will the waffles be?Waffle thickness will depend on how much batter is used.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at email@example.com 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.