This unit allows for cooking a variety of foods from grilled veggies to burgers, steak, chicken, fish and more! No need to grill outside – this grill has you covered!
Get Outdoor Results Indoors
Cooking in the Zone
The temperature on this grill varies by heat zone, so you can cook anything to perfection! To achieve that perfectly smoke-free grilling indoors, the drip tray must be filled with water between the minimum and maximum line. The water instantly cools the grease that falls on it, preventing it from sticking to the tray or from smoking.
Every Season is Grilling Season
The Chefman Electric Indoor Grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to stand in the cold.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers
These bacon wrapped asparagus skewers are perfect for when you almost feel like eating healthy.
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ23-SG
- MSRP : $79.99
- Material : Die Cast Aluminum
- Wattage : 120V, 1120W
- Unit Weight : 3.15 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 18.5" x 2.5" x 11"
- Cord Length : 33.75"
- What are the dimensions of the cooking surface?The cooking surface is 9" x 13.5".
- How long does it take to grill burgers?Burgers typically take 5-10 minutes.
- What is the purpose of the water tray?The water tray instantly cools grease as it falls, preventing it from sticking and creating smoke.
- What are the cooking zones?The cooking zones heat up to different temperatures so you can cook multiple foods at the same time. Refer to the unit's user guide for more detailed explanations about the cooking zones.
- Does this grill come with a griddle?No, this unit does not come with a griddle.
- Does this unit have a lid?No, this unit does not have a lid.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.