Sous Vide is a cooking method in which food is vacuum sealed in plastic, submerged in water, and then gently and slowly cooked at a precise temperature. Protected from the extreme heat of an oven or flame, it results in evenly cooked, perfectly tender beef, pork, chicken, and fish that is irresistibly tender and bursting with flavor.
The Chefman Sous Vide Circulator makes it easy to create restaurant-quality dishes at home. Its high-quality PTC heating technology keeps water precise temperatures for optimal cooking. As a result, the Sous Vide locks in juices and flavor while preserving the nutritional quality of food. Equipped with Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity, you can monitor your cooking from anywhere and be notified when your food is ready. For added convenience, you can control your sous vide remotely with your mobile device or tablet. Accepts 2.4 ghz network.
This immersion circulator features a 360° directional pump and touch screen LCD display. Built with smart sensors to monitor water level and a flexible clamp to fit most pots and containers. Simply place your food in a food-grade sealed bag, vacuum-sealed or ziplock. Add seasonings or spices like herbs, butter, and garlic. For extra flavor, marinate food in fridge prior to sealing.
The Chefman Sous Vide app will enhance your sous vide experience by steering you from prep to ready, with recipes, cooking guides and tips for five-star dishes. Equipped with Bluetooth and WiFi, you can control your sous vide remotely and the app will notify you when the water is hot and your food is ready. Full control right, from your phone.
When life gives you lemons, make sous vide chicken.
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ39-WIFI
- MSRP : $199.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Wattage : 120V, 1100W
- Unit Weight : 2.40 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 3" x 15" x 4"
- Cord Length : 43"
- How can you control this unit from your phone?Download the Chefman app, connect your cooker to the app, and voila! For additional guidance, refer to the unit's user guide.
- Can you cook multiple foods at once?Yes, you can use this unit to cook multiple foods at once. Be sure to put foods in separate ziplock bags.
- Does this unit clip to the sides of the pot?Yes, this unit has a clip.
- Does this unit have a timer?Yes, this unit has a timer.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.