This versatile 7-in-1 appliance air fries, bakes, broils, convection bakes, convection broils, toasts, and warms.
Enjoy a variety of delicious dishes with ease and convenience using the Chefman Toast-Air™ Convection Oven + Air Fryer. No more heating up your kitchen with a full-size oven – get the same results as a traditional convection oven with the convenience of countertop cooking for faster and more evenly cooked food. This countertop convection oven is a useful tool in any busy kitchen with variable temperature controls and cooking functions to air fry, bake, broil, convection bake, toast, and warm, as well as a temperature range from 200-450° F to set at the desired temperature. 7 preset options make any kitchen task easy, while the interior cooking light allows you to easily monitor the cooking process.
The most versatile tool for countertop cooking
- SKU : RJ50-SS-M20
- MSRP : $149.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 12 liters
- Wattage : 1800V
- Unit Weight : 17.6 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 15.5 x 16.75 x 14 inches
- Cord Length : 39.4 inches
Are the accessories dishwasher safe?
The baking rack, air fry basket, broil pan, and removable drip tray are all top-rack dishwasher safe. Their nonstick surface means they’ll also come clean easily with
a sponge and soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners on these
accessories, however, or you may damage the nonstick surface.
How many cooking functions does it have?
The ToastAir Air Fryer + Toaster Oven air fries, bakes, broils, convection bakes, convection broils, toasts, & warms.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.