Using futuristic air technology, this appliance handles any cooking, baking, or frying task and produces fried texture without oil. No need to heat up your oven – this product works quicker.
The Chefman 6.5 Liter Air Fryer with Flat Basket circulates hot air at high speed, producing a crispy fried texture with little or no oil. Its temperature range from 175°-400° F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish without the oil.
Full Flavor. Zero Guilt.
Temperature ranges from 175°-400° F allows you to cook everything! Removable basket and tank are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Its flat basket design allows for a higher capacity, increasing space by 40% without adding to the product’s footprint.
Make restaurant-quality crispy, fried food in the comfort of your home. Air fry everything from frozen vegetables to pizza rolls, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday’s dessert!
Air Fried Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets have never been this healthy or delicious!
Experience Club Chefman.
With the purchase of any Chefman product.
- Find hundreds of recipes for any meal and occasion
- Video tutorials curated specifically for each Chefman product
- My Cookbook feature allows you to save recipes and videos for later!
- SKU : RJ38-V2-65
- MSRP : $99.99
- Material : Plastic
- Capacity : 6.5 liter
- Wattage : 120V, 1700W
- Unit Weight : 11.05 lb
- Unit Dimensions : 10" x 13.75" x 8.5"
- Cord Length : 50.5"
- What is the purpose of the removable flat basket?The flat basket design optimizes cooking space in the unit.
- Do you use oil for this unit?Refer to the user guide for more information regarding oil.
- Does this unit come with a recipe booklet?Yes, this unit comes with a recipe booklet. You will also have access to Club Chefman, an exclusive site for recipes tailor made to your appliance.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty so you can cook worry free! To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
What the Warranty Covers:
Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide. This warranty requires a proof of purchase made within the USA, Canada or Mexico.If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Misuse: Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
- Poor Maintenance: General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
- Commercial Use:Damage that occurs from commercial use.
- Altered Products: Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
- Catastrophic Events:Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
- Loss of Interest: Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.
Have a Question?
Please reach out to us at Chefman.com/contact.
Need More Help?
We’re here for you! Contact us at email@example.com 888.315.6553 Monday-Friday.
OTHER LIMITATIONS: ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, PROVIDED THAT IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED BY ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPOSED IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND CHEFMAN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, OR LOST SALES OR PROFITS OR DELAY OR FAILURE TO PREFORM THIS WARRANTY OBLIGATION. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or Province to Province. Some states or Provinces do not allow the exclusions or limitations set forth in this Warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you depending on the jurisdiction of purchase.
Chefman®is a registered trademark of RJ BRANDS, LLC.