Bring the energizing taste of coffeehouse brews into your home with the gourmet Chefman Espresso Maker!
Chefman 6-in-1 Espresso Maker with Built-In Milk Froth & Powerful 15-Bar Pump, Brews Single & Double Shot
- SKU : RJ54
- MSRP : $159.99
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Capacity : 1.8 Liters
- Wattage : 1350
- Unit Weight : 13 lbs
- Unit Dimensions : 11 x 8.3 x 12.6 inches
What kind of coffee can I make with this?
This 6-in-1 machine features a one-touch button for single and double espresso, cappuccino, and lattes, plus a built-in frothing mechanism for custom drinks at home.
Are any parts dishwasher safe?
Yes! All detachable parts are dishwasher-safe.
Our products are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To register, follow the instructions on the Chefman Warranty Registration page in this User Guide.
We offer a limited 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is void without proof of purchase within the USA, Canada or Mexico. Service centers and retail stores do not have the right to alter or change the Terms & Conditions of this warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
• Manufacturer Defects Chefman products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the Chefman User Guide.
• Qualified Replacements If your product does not work as it should, we will send you a new one. If the product is no longer available, we will replace it with an identical product or one that is comparable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• Misuse – Damage that occurs from neglectful or improper use of products; damage that occurs as a result of usage with incompatible voltage. See Safety Instructions for information on proper use.
• Poor Maintenance – General lack of proper care. See Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions for information on proper maintenance.
• Commercial Use – Damage that occurs from commercial use.
• Altered Products – Damage that occurs from alterations or modifications by any entity other than Chefman®; removal of rating label.
• Catastrophic Events – Damage that occurs from fire, floods or natural disasters.
• Loss of Interest – Claims of loss of interest or enjoyment.