Any purchase made directly through the Chefman.com website can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less return shipping and handling fees. The return shipping and handling fees will be deducted from the final refund. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
How To Return An Item:
- You must return the item within 30 days of purchase, in the original packaging, in new condition, along with the original receipt.
- Chefman Customer Support can provide a pre-paid label (The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund.) OR you may provide your own label. (Please note that we suggest purchasing trackable shipping as Chefman is not responsible for lost packages.) We can be reached at email@example.com
- Within 3-5 business days after the item is received and verified to be in new condition, a refund (less shipping and handling fees) will be issued to the original form of payment.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the item and all included parts must be received in new and unused condition. Items showing signs of usage or physical damage will either be ineligible for a refund, or may receive a reduced refund, at Chefman’s discretion.
Defective items can be replaced within Chefman’s one year warranty. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a warranty replacement (Confirmation of the issue and proof of purchase must be provided). Click here for warranty.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Do I pay for return shipping?
- Yes; a label will be provided and the shipping cost will be deducted from the full refund, or you can purchase and provide your own label, in order to get a full refund (Please note that we suggest purchasing trackable shipping as Chefman is not responsible for lost packages).
How long after my item is returned will I see a refund?
- A refund will be issued to the form of original payment 3-5 days after receiving the item back. The item must be new in the box.
What happens if my credit card is lost or expired?
- When you start the refund process, please inform your case manager of the lost/expired card. A refund can then be issued in the form of a paper check.
What happens if my product stops working after the return period?
- All Chefman products purchased new in the box come with a one year warranty. Contact email@example.com for a warranty replacement.
What if I find it for a cheaper price?
- Unfortunately, Chefman does not participate in price matching. No refunds will be issued if a lower price is found.
Will the shipping charge paid on the original order be refunded?
- Yes, the shipping charge on the original order will be refunded, however, return shipping is non-refundable.
Can I cancel my order?
No. There is a strict no cancellation policy after the order has been submitted. For further questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-315-6553.